Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear DH-49 Bullet light wiring

Hello there,

I was thinking about adding the rear DH-49 bullet lights to my Harley Duo-Glide (Pre '63). I was wondering where the correct place is to run the wires through the fender. There doesn't seem to be a hole now. Must a hole be added? If so, where?

Thanks for helping...

Found the original H-D Install Instructions

I stumbled across the original H-D turn signal instructions. Hole locations, wiring, everything...

Comment

I'll bite. Where did you find it?

Comment

Turn Signal Installation Instructions

A friend bought some old (Looks like Late '50's or early 1960's) stuff from a woman selling things from someone who either worked at, or maybe owned, an old Harley dealership.

The instructions are about 4 pages with a Harley publication date of July 1959. It also notes the specific hardware that was installed at the H-D factory when the lights were ordered as original equipment. Wiring details cover as early as 1950 up to "1960 and later Duo-Glide".

Pretty interesting and just what I was lookin' for...

Comment

Bullet Light wiring

Hello Iron,
          I have the same dilema with my Knucklehead. I'd like to
          run bullet lights off the license plate bracket on the tombstone tail light.
          If there is a factory position on the hole, I would be interested.
          Thanks, Bob

Comment

I am installing bullet lights on my 1958 duo glide and could use the bullet light wiring mentioned in this thread. Does anyone know where I could obtain it?
            Bobby

Comment

Does anyone know how the 70165-58 ground wire is mounted on a 58-62 ?

Comment

Originally posted by IRON View Post
                I stumbled across the original H-D turn signal instructions. Hole locations, wiring, everything...
                how 'bout posting the 4 page instructions for others

Comment

Really! Please post!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X