Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1918 Motor repair Manual for the .........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1918 Motor repair Manual for the .........

Have I died and gone to HEAVEN, not only am i working on my 1928 J model project,and a friends 1916 Triumph restoration,I just recieved a call from a friend who wants me to work on his 1917 Harley single. SO this name "Motor Repair Manual for the Guidance of the Motorcycle Repairman" keeps coming up , anybody have an idea where a very lucky man ,living out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean might obtain a copy? p.s. our 1st attempt at a chapter run fell short ,but we "will be back"

My luck seems to be holding out, just days after my post , e-bay had a reprint of "The 1918 Motor Repair Manual...." which I bid and got. While it hasn't arrived from those trustworthy and antique loving enthusist,I have not a doubt it will shortly. So if any body has been searching in vain ,drop me a lineand after it arrives will see if the voices on the internet rang true.
    keep on put,put put putting

Comment

Could you post a picture of the cover and a few pages. I've never seen it - am curious. Mahalo.

Comment

WebGuy Just won the auction on E-bay a couple of days agoand left out at the part ,trustworthy and antique enthusist (in AUSTRALIA) .so as you see it will take a while to get here. but you can bet I will keep members posted. oh by the way it got all the way down to 75 degress last night.

Comment

Finally recieved the 1918 manual ,it is a reproduction and is very interesting so if interested let me know

Comment

Working...
          X