Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance

Hi everyone My name is Erik and I am new to the forum. I live in New Jersey and I would appreciate any info on where to obtain antique cycle insurance Thanks

NJ Insurance

Try Condon & Skelly & They do have a web site for a quick Quote. That's the one we use & very reasonable.

Comment

Insurance

Erik = I have used J.C.Taylor , INC 320 S 69th St., Upper Darby, PA. 19082 for many years. No complaints. E"B"C

Comment

Hi Erik, I use Hagerty, they are part of alstate Insuance Co. the deal with collector cars ect. Good luke. John f.

Comment

Don't forget to check with your regular insurance agent. My State Farm agent was able to sell me a policy for my '55 Chevy that beat the rates for all of the above.

Comment

Whatever insurance company you use, make sure the motorcycle or car has an agreed or actual value stated in the policy or the insurance company will only pay what their books say the bike is worth, which is usually less than what you think. If it's stolen or totaled then you get what was agreed on. The place I use is
            Tri-State Collector Insurance (www.tsicollectorcar.com), they insure just about any kind of antique vehicle.

Comment

Working...
            X