Panhead Pilgrims Wanted for Saddle-Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panhead Pilgrims Wanted for Saddle-Up

I'm looking for someone that can afford to take increment amounts of 15-20K out of their (less than 1% interest paying) money market account, and join me in building a Replica Pan. We will build together. Me here and you there. I will be the trail-boss. If you have a problem with V-Twin parts, they will be my problem as well. I will find an answer from the source. You will not fall by the trailside. You will make it to our destination. Oh yea-ye may bang you head against the pulpit-pew like a seeker gone beserk in a Yashiva, over a 0.050 in. amount of free-play in a repop star hub. And oh, yea-ye may twist in the wind over the locator lug of you rigid frame rear brake backing plate falling off it's spot welded station....but as trail-boss..I will be there to help you through it. And as trail-boss, I will be experiencing the same misfortunes of replication as you the pilgrim. This is not for the faint of heart or pocketbook. My advise is to have another running machine at all times during this journey. It is imperative that you be able to keep your skull cracked (to release the steam) just a little.; that you have a machine with which you can twist the grip for "throttle therapy" when the building gets rough. Be a part of the vanguard forefront. Build a rigid frame Panhead and blow the publics mind most bitterly. Don't ride a "furrin" (foreign) machine that sounds like an insect on a death wish. Be a man...ride a (Taiwan) Pan.
Working...
X