Replica JD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replica JD

It seemed to us that the enthusiasm of "Enthusiast's" in Germany, around W&W Cycle, A.G., is about three times greater than in the U.S. They are fanatical about JD. The exposed exhaust push rods and overall animal look drive the women crazy. When the motor is turned off, smoke rises from the heads like a person that was executed in the Electric Chair.
    I want one.
    Attached Files

jd's

are these the people who have the british foot shift trannys on their machines? if so i've seen them an they do have some nice ones

Comment

Your instant friends... @ http://www.wwag.com
      Their 2000 catalog photos were in printed in 3-D and issued with two sets of "Timezone Viewer" glasses. An 867 page, photo and Replica (& Evo) parts book that clearly illustrated an un-heralded past, "parallel universe" of the European Enthusiast; whom through time, has remained in-step with the U.S. Enthusiast (if because, of the historic "free-to-dealer," "Enthusiast" publication), but with a different geographical backdrop. I didn't find one single, (background signage readable [where visable]), U.S.A soil taken photo in the 2000 catalog, that I had ever seen printed anywhere before. And alot were club rides. WorldWideCycle carries the best parts the antique replica aftermarket has to offer and some things we don't have here like, Knuckle-to-Bosch (or Chevy) ribbon-points mit condenser change-out, and a set of cast faux Knuckle heads (not stamped tin covers) that will fit with the Shovel cylinders. Different. But, as Pat Kennedy once told me, "Everybody liking something different is what makes the whole motorcycle thing go around."

Comment

Working...
      X