Davenport, Friday 29th August 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davenport, Friday 29th August 2003

The Kiwis that are riding antique bikes from Vancouver, B.C. to Milwaukee this year for the Harley 100th have hired a 47 seater bus/ motor coach to go down to Davenport for the day, on Friday 29th August.
    At present there is 21 of us going down in the bus, leaving plenty of spare seats for anyone who may wish to join us for the day. We plan on leaving the Manchester East Hotel, where we are staying in Milwaukee, at 4.00 a.m. and returning back to Milwaukee about 10.00 p.m. the same day.
    If anyone is interested in coming down from Milwaukee with us please contact me at p.j.thomson@actrix.co.nz before the 19th of July.
    We fly out for Vancouver on this day and once we get there I will only be able to be contacted via my mobile phone.
    # 011 64 274 727 681 .
    The more seats we can fill, the cheaper it becomes but at present it's about $50 USD a seat.
    All us Kiwi AMCA members would like to interact with our fellow American members and I'm sure there must be quite a few of you that are torn between which of these two events you want to attend and may jump at the chance of getting at least one day in at Davenport if you choose the Harley 100th as the main event.
    Us Kiwis would very much like to have ridden our old bikes down to Davenport but the distance is just too great for a day trip and after riding them all the way from Vancouver to Milwaukee our butts might just enjoy a nice soft seat and someone else driving.
    Give it some thought and please try and let me know before the 19th of July if you wish to join us. Even if you make up your mind the day prior to us going down to Davenport you're more than welcome to turn up at the Manchester East Hotel and take your chances that we still have spare seats.
    Waiting to hear from you.
    Regards, Tommo
Working...
X