Original Ed Kretz Photographs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original Ed Kretz Photographs

Original Ed Kretz Photographs...I'm considering putting up for sale on e'bay a couple of original Ed Kretz b/w photos. These are from a private collection and are previously 'un-published'. They depict Ed sitting on his Indian on what I believe to be Daytona Beach with the ocean in the background, possibly the Early Forties with other Harley racers and motorcycles plus a host of M/C enthusiasts and officials. Also too, among the same 'Enthusiasts' Magazine pages were photos of motorcycles depicting East Coast license plates. But could just as well be from a California beach race. The front tire on his bike is a white-wall. The wheels are painted w/cad spokes. The Tank is in primer paint. Black number plates with white numbers '38' are mounted on front and sides. The bike is sporting a girder front end. He's wearing a great colored (red?) pullover type crew neck shirt with the the 'Johnson Motors' logo script across the upper chest and the 'Indian' script under that with the words 'Los Angeles' in a smaller block lettering under that and a double strip around the left arm sleeve. This may aid in identifying the exact year. He's wearing black leather pants and has a pair of knee-high full lace-up boots over the pants. One photo depicts him with his arms folded across in front of him staring straight ahead while a fellow Indian rider or possibly a crew member talks to him and the other his hands are on the handlerbars and he's looking to his right. These are random shots and not staged publicity photos. They measure 3-1/2" high by 6" long. These photos were stuck in-between the pages of original Harley 'Enthusiasts' Magazines of the same year. But I don't recall what year as I only purchased the photos. I bought them about 12-15 years ago. Thought I'd see if there was any interest among the AMCA Membership before putting them on e'bay. I will be putting a Reserve Price on these if I put onto e'bay. Will consider all offers. e'mail me @ www.buddog1@optonline.net ...and I will get a scanned image of the photos to you. Thanks.. ...Hrdly-Dangrs

Did you ever sell the Ed Kretz photos? I would be interested if you still have them.

Comment

Working...
    X