Highlands Road Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highlands Road Run

I'd like to send a Thank You to Barry , Wandna, and the other great people from the Highlands, and Dixie Chapters.
    I planned on this trip for over 3 months and 3 weeks before the trip I was hit on my restored '35 VLD by a car. Busted my leg up pretty bad and took out my bike. I still made it to the run with a couple friends of mine that were able to ride. I followed with Eddie in his chase vehicle to see the sights, enjoyed the food and new friends. Ended up having to leave before the banquet 'cause my friends (my ride) had to get back sooner. I was joking with them on the way home if we miss the banquet I could be missing out on the "Hard Luck Award". Yesterday I got the package in the mail, it was the "Hard Luck Award". Just want to say Thank You and I wish I could have stayed for the banquet. We all had a great time and are making early plans to do it again next year with more time off.
    And I plan on having both legs and my VLD ridable by Wuaseon meet in July. Hope to see some familiar faces.
    Mike Lynch
Working...
X