frame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frame

Hi just picked up a bike ,and looking at pictures from past amca mags. and the Indian web site. I cant tell what year frame I have. I know the swing arm frame started in 13 and 3 speed trans. in 15 . Is there differances in in the frame from year to year to tell the year of the frame ? The motor is no help its a 12 single. Any ideas anyone out there. thanks john f

im probly in the wrong place, but im new at this site and joined so i might get some info from someone about a 1950 indian 250cc brave that was givin to me by the son of a frend who died and dont dont know ware to go with this thing. it is in bad, real bad shap and maby not worth even starting anything. would you have any direction for me on this? i can send pictures if it will help. thanks charlie in calif.

Comment

Early Frame Identification

Post a picture (or send me a photo) of your frame in question. I may be able to help. Yes, there's slight differences in the frames, from 1913-1915.

Comment

sorry for not checking the site for a reply. tell me what part of the frame to take photos of and I'll send them to you. thanks John

Comment

Working...
        X