New NYC Bike Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New NYC Bike Show

Plans are well under way to create an amazing motorcycle show in New York City in October - the Gotham Motorcycle Classic.

The dates are October 11 and 12, 2003.

The Gotham Motorcycle Classic's location can't be beat. It is on the deck and pier of the Intrepid, a decomissioned aircrarft carrier.

Motorcycle divisions (domestic and foreign) will be categorized as:

Classic (30 years or older)

Military

Custom

We are looking for fellow AMCA members' thoughts or ideas on how to make this a world class event?

We have added a fourth Division for show bikes - Competition. And there are now 32 classes, so there is something for everyone. Check out the web site - www.GothamMotorcycleClassic.com.

Comment

Gotham Motorcycle Classic UPDATE

UPDATE: The Gotham Motorcycle Classic is moving ahead at full steam ahead (is that an aircraft carrier term?)

Two days wodl-class, all-brands motorcycle show with 4 divisions (Military, Heritage, Custom and Competition) and 32 classes of show bikes.

We encourage AMCAers to bring out the iron and show how cool the old bikes are. Especially classics, bobbers, military motorcycles and racers.

Motorcycle vendors, daily motorcycle fashion shows, 2 on-site dynos and a motorcycle sales corral.

For more info see http://www.GothamMotorcycleClassic.com ,email info@GothamMotorcycleClassic.com or call 203/425-8777.

Comment

FYI

I'm unable to get on that website...bummer!

Comment

I have corrected that address in his post. Me thinks that's a railway locomotive term- but ya I guess it applies to steamliners (White Star). How bout -launch, all sys. GO!, ready for take-off, anchors away, in port, home port, docking, green light...

Show looks like fun. A tour also. Can I play with the hydrolic jet elevators?

Comment

Working...
          X