Harmony NJ meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmony NJ meet

For all of you that have been to the Harmony NJ meet in years past, I was wondering, What ever happened to "The Ice Cream Man from Hell"? I haven't seen him in the last few years, and I miss my ice cream. ALSO, When are they going to bring back the Wall of Death? I used to look forward to seeing that every year too. It was well worth the money to see "Rat" ride that 101 up the wall with his siren screaming! COOL stuff. I am glad I got a couple of minutes of it on video the one year. TOO bad I didn't film the entire show. Hindsight 20/20

Jim

jim you are right i have not seen him in a few years at that meet.i know he has a web page and just build a custom ice cream truck with a blown motor in it maybe he will bring it to harmony. joe

Comment

He Just Went That Way....

Hi Jim, Me and Mrs Dangrs seen the Ice Cream Mans wife Anna at an Antique show in Far Hills, NJ last year that's usually on the same Sunday as Harmony. I go to Harmony on Fri/Sat and then to this show on Sunday. Lots of good antiques and stuff. Makes the little wife happy and there's always a lot of great old handcarved Duck Decoys there for sale. Yeah spend money on those too!. Anyway, Anna vends the Antique Show every year there with one of their older Ice Cream Trucks (similiar) to a Mr Softee style truck. I told her I missed seeing him at Harmony the day before and asked where he was. If I remember, she said that there was another show out of state that he was trying to develop or had a previous commitment to judge a part of the show or something like that. You'd be surprise where he turns up! I've run into him at other bike shows many times. He's a pisser! He does have a web site www.icmfh.com Click on and check out the Ice Cream Truck and bikes and other debauchery! But its all in good taste!.....cool: ...Hrdly-Dangrs

Comment

Working...
      X