Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy on a Chief!

Roy Rogers on a Chief

Member Brad Osmonson WI sent a few images to me. I thought that others on the Forum may like this image. Looks like it may make an interesting story for the magazine?

I wonder if Roy accually started the bike? Did he ride (motorcycles)? I know a few guys did like Clark Gable. Does anyone know?
    Attached Files

Uh, I don't think that's a Chief.
    But then I know very little about 4ours.

Comment

Thanks Cotton. The cam gear should have told me something. I'll move it.
      I can't see for looking.

Comment

I was going through the Forum archives and found this post about Roy Rodgers. I know that Roy was a lifelong motorcycle enthusiast and I have seen other pictures of him on an Indian 4. One of the last film bio's I saw about Roy, showed him riding a big metric cruiser so obviously motorcycling stayed with with him till the end.

Comment

Roy, did like his FOUR from what I can gather,but I always like his show as a kid, and as an Adult like his choice of MCs,ha!ha!
          ADMIN Im sorry someone beat me to it !But Iwas just wondering were you testing us ??????????? NOT!!!!

Comment

Oh one other thing what year does it appear to be any ideas?????I think I know

Comment

I think it's a '42 based on the tank emblems. My friend Charlie Carter had a '42 four and it was the real deal. I wonder how many of those Indian made ? But I assume they were all left-over '41's that were re-badged to look a bit different.

Comment

EXERIC,
                Your eye is better than ADMINS Id say !! HA!HA! only joking!!!

Comment

Working...
                X