X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just playin' around here...

pre-restoration pic!
    just curious if this works!

After browsing old posts, found this old one by me...reckon I should update 'Cy's pic...

http://www.ffbmc.com/Pictures/Bikes/LelliebabeBike.jpg

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

how do I get it to appear w/out having to click on the link?

Comment

add brackets in front of the site, and then add brackets after it too. put a forward slash in too. It should look like this. ( I will add a asterex that you need to remove so it will work with your photo. ) this is for demo purpose only, so it will show up on this reply. Do not use spaces between brackets and address.

[IMG*]insert picture website address here[/IMG*]

Jim

Comment

cool!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Jim!!!!!

Comment

Your welcome! Nice looking 45 by the way! What part of Chester CO are you from? I use Rt 30 all the time.

Jim

Comment

West Chester...

Do you ever ride down to The Union in Marlyand?
              Or St. Petersburg Hotel?

Comment

Sorry, never heard of those two places. But, I do know where West Chester is.

Jim

Comment

Flathead Lellie,
                  That sure is a beautiful Machine. I can almost hear that clutch chattering, those Flathead valves rattling, and that sweet sound of freedom as that Hog pulls away.
                  Doug

Comment

OH PANMAN...STOP!!!!!!!

Yer hurtin' my heart!!!!!!!! LOL

It's 23* here today...wind chills in the teens...not even gonna attempt to fire'm up & go for a ride...even though I've got my FXRG's...but if the temp goes up a couple more degrees later this week or next...I'll be out there!

Gotta gloat...sorry...

Comment

pics

This is the 1946 wl that I restored last year. I did all of the difficult work when I was sixteen and the assembly whe I was seventeen. Fourty fives sure are a lot of fun to work on not to mention look at.

Comment

Matt, Excellent job! Looks great. Sure is a nice feeling when you finally get to ride it for the first time after assembly. That is how I felt when I finished mine and got to ride them after I was done restoring them. On the other hand, it was sort of a let down as well, you know, like, it's all over with. Kinda like the day after Christmas. Good luck!

Jim

Comment

This was the first customer bike that I did that wasn't a hummer, and it hurt me when I saw it leave. I suppose the feeling could be compared to loosing a child or a best friend. I do not know if everyone understands the relationship you develop with these bikes. They sure are a lot of fun even though you have to see them go.

Comment

46 Flathead

Matt,

That is beautyful. Great Job. You should be proud of yourself. We all know how much time and effort goes into a bike like that. It is great to see a young person like yourself appreciating the older bikes. Building a bike like this is a link to the past and makes you appreciate the simplicity and the engineering that went into these things over 55 years ago.

Jim

Comment

Matt...a BIG 'thumbs up' on this resto! It's beautiful!
                              I personally thank you for 'saving' another old piece of old iron!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X