1948 5T, engine sprocket, sprung 22T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1948 5T, engine sprocket, sprung 22T

Does anybody out there know where I can source a 22T 'sprung', dual cam, engine sprocket (E1680C, I believe) for my 1948 Triumph 5T Speed Twin? Currently have a 19T which would be fine for a sidecar - but not for a Solo application. Engine spins at too many RPM's for cruising. ANY HELP APPRECIATED!DriveGear.jpg

PM me, I may have what you need. Open to trades for early pre-unit bits or race kit stuff.

Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Robbie: hey, a 22T. Great. Maybe give me a call on my cell phone (845-943-9147) and we can come up with something, if you think it's in usable condition. I don't have much in the way of '40's parts to trade, as my other old bikes are BSA 441 parts (at our summer house in Upstate NY). But happy to send you payment. Just let me know. Thanks, Doug Spranger.

Comment

Replaced Drive Gear Up & Running

For anyone out there who might have seen my inquiries regarding a 'sprung' Drive Gear & associated 'Slider' for my 1948 T5, Robbie Knight AMCA #2736 came to the rescue (as did Tri-Supply) with gears that fit my application. All is installed, lots of adjustments undertaken and now running great. Gear works just fine with the original Slider. The 22 tooth was an excellent choice by Triumph for an all-around gear. Thanks to all the AMCA members who chimed in a helped clarify. And a special thanks to Oliver Barnes and Technoir for fielding my rookie questions. Doug AMCA newbie 33331.RightSideT5-sm.jpg
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X