JOHN GODSOE from Maine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOHN GODSOE from Maine

Good friend for probably 25-30 years and a very very talented Harley and Indian Motorcycle mechanic John Godsoe from Maine just passed away. He was a hard worker and found a lot of motorcycles and uncovered a lot of parts over the years. 46EL

Although I did not know John, I know about the loss of a good friend and fellow enthusiast of vintage iron. John's memory will live on.
    AMCA #765

Comment

john s life was cut short he loved antique cars bikes and guns had a knack for getting them going one time at my brother petes veteran day meet john brought a pre civil war firearm 54cal i think john must of loaded that rifle 50 times everyone that wanted to try it out had a chance to by the end of the day john looked like al jolson with a blackened face i still can see the grin on his face.or racing around the cornfield 500 with cut down model a racer or the work he did on the eliason power tobbogan that resides at wheels through time johnny you will be missed around here paul bergeron minot me 7989

Comment

Great stories Paul! His OBIT is listed under John David Godsoe if you do a google search. It's in the Portland Herald Press.
        It would be nice if someone posted a link to the obituary for me and for the family also. THANKS, 46EL/Jp

Comment

http://obituaries.pressherald.com/ob...&pid=182629699
          Bob Rice #6738

Comment

Working...
          X