New Member from Ontario:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from Ontario:

Hello all, I am Jack Innes from Brooklin, Ontario, Canada & have recently joined the AMCA. I have had motorcycles since I was 14 & the first vehicle I had registered on the road was a 1960 HD Topper in 1963 - I still have it! Over the years I have played with many makes & some modified machines. Currently I have the Topper, 2 Valmobiles, a Rokon, Honda w/sidecar & the recent efforts a HD 43 WLC & a 1919 Reading Standard. Last winter I rebuilt the WLC & just recently bought the RS. It has been apart over 50 years & is a challenge to find some missing parts but is worth the effort. There is obviously a great fund of knowledge on this site & I look forward to drawing on it. Forgive me in advance if I ask too many questions - it seems a bit of OCD takes over when I get into a project.

Thank you,
    Jack
    AMCA #30270
    Attached Files

Welcome Jack. There are no dumb questions on this forum. You will find a wealth of knowledge here. As a fellow Canadian I welcome you. I too have a restored 1943 Military WLC Cheers Ross
    Ross

Comment

Hi Jack down the lake a bit in Hamilton. Over the RS, there is a beautiful one in WTT, they are a nicely finished bike with beautiful detail.

Craig

Comment

Thank you Craig, I would like to see it but I can not find any clues to tell me what a WTT is???

Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Innes View Post
          Thank you Craig, I would like to see it but I can not find any clues to tell me what a WTT is???

Jack
          WTT is The Wheels through time located in North Carolina, Dale Walkster has amassed quite a collection of motorcycles under one roof. He is also on u tube and has a web site look him up.
          Chuck
          AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Thank you Chuck - WTT looks like a place well worth visiting!

Jack
            AMCA #30270

Comment

Working...
            X