Phoenix Chapter Road Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix Chapter Road Run

Is anyone going to Utah for the Phoenix RR next week? The wife and I are headed there on Sunday.
    VPH-D

I am coming from north Alabama. Really looking forward to it.

Comment

I plan on leaving ND on my 46 EL Fri or Sat. With a little luck and decent weather I should be there.

Comment

Well, I guess the 4 of us will have a good time, Har! I'll have my 57, and the wife will have her 69 XLH...
        VPH-D

Comment

The Evergreen Chapter will be well represented, including of course a few Canucks!
          When George Yarocki was able, he enjoyed participating in the early National Road Runs,
          so I imagine he, along with others, will be smiling down on this one.
          JCrawford

Comment

Originally posted by jwl View Post
            I plan on leaving ND on my 46 EL Fri or Sat. With a little luck and decent weather I should be there.
            Left home this am. Knuck ran well. Weather was a little cool but no rain. Made it to Wright, WY. 400 miles. Not an iron butt ride but glad to be here safe a d dry.

Comment

Well, we're back and it was fun. Saw some old pals, and had a good time. Panheads seemed outnumbered by Knucks...
              VPH-D

Comment

Nice meeting you, VPH-D. It was a great time. Aprox. 175 bikes and over 200 enthusiasts. Just got home this afternoon. Knuck ran well all the way. 3,115 miles total.

Comment

Just got home. Great road run, scenery, and people. Thanks Road Runners!!

Comment

Working...
                  X