After market petcock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After market petcock

I restored a 1976 T140 Bonni some years back and have given it to my daughter since I look like a gorilla ****ing a football ( as my loving friends say) whenever I rode it . It has very little miles on it an I have had nothing but trouble with seeping, leaking , stock peacocks. I have put NOS and rebuilt the old origionals with the bike going only a few miles before they seep again . What or who makes the best after market fuel shut offs for one of these. I don't want my daughter having any problems with it .

Thanks FNA

Originally posted by Sidehacker View Post
    I restored a 1976 T140 Bonni some years back and have given it to my daughter since I look like a gorilla ****ing a football ( as my loving friends say) whenever I rode it . It has very little miles on it an I have had nothing but trouble with seeping, leaking , stock peacocks. I have put NOS and rebuilt the old origionals with the bike going only a few miles before they seep again . What or who makes the best after market fuel shut offs for one of these. I don't want my daughter having any problems with it .

Thanks FNA
    New gas taps for Triumphs and other British bikes can be purchased in great variety from Walridge Motors in Lucan, Ontario www.walridge.com Email: sales@walridge.com
    Mike Partridge there has British made, American made and Indian made(economy) taps in a wide range of types, styles and prices.
    AFJ

Comment

Thanks just what I needed

Comment

Working...
      X