No announcement yet.

AMCA Phoenix Road Runner Chapter January Meeting / Ride *** Sat. Jan. 31st ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMCA Phoenix Road Runner Chapter January Meeting / Ride *** Sat. Jan. 31st ***

Dear fellow motorcycle riders and enthusiasts -

The next AMCA Phoenix Road Runner Chapter Meeting will be SATURDAY, Jan. 31st at the Road Runner Cafe & Saloon in scenic New River, AZ @ 9:00am.

Address:
    47801 N. Black Canyon Highway, New River, AZ 85087 | (623) 465-9903

We will have brief update meeting over breakfast and then maybe go for a short ride somewhere close, like Cave Creek or ???? Please bring your AMCA number for roll call and a friend and please RIDE YOUR VINTAGE BIKE. *B-) cool

Best regards,

JJ Cerilli
    Secretary, AMCA Phoenix Road Runner Chapter
    (510) 377-5575

"bring your AMCA number for roll call"
    Secret handshake and decoder ring? what next, AMCA number tattooed on arm, sorry for hijack but I thought chapters were meant to be friendly social groups. I must not received the memo from National Board yet. Shelby, Membership Director Cherokee Chapter

Comment

I think you need to chill out a bit .There's a breakfast, a ride and John asks folks to bring a friend. Sounds inviting to me. John I hope to attend as I maybe still in the neighbourhood.
      Ross

Comment

JJ, I am sure your friends and fellow AMCA members appreciate you reminding them about these monthly meetings you guys have been having. Though this Chapter Events section is designed for just what you are doing, not enough chapters take advantage of it. Kudos to you.

Best regards, Lonnie
        Lonnie Campbell #9908
        South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

JJ,
          Thanks for continuing to use this "Chapter Events" section in the positive way it was intended to keep your Chapter Members advised of upcoming events. Your Chapter Members are doing what they like to do best: ride and socialize. Keep up the good work.
          Richard
          Richard Spagnolli
          AMCA #6153

Comment

JJ
            Been fighting with a new lap top and net zero hot spot for the last several days. Hopefully I have it figured out. Anyway, just wanted to say I wish I could meet with Road Runner Chapter next Saturday. Hope you guys have a great turnout. Keep up the good work. I'll be attending the Dania Beach, Florida bike show on Saturday.
            Keep ridin', Fred.
            Fred Davis AMCA #9176

Comment

Richard, Ross, Lonnie, and Fred -

Thanks for your kinds words and I believe we will have a good turn-out this Saturday for our first kick-off meeting!

Special guests will include our own AMCA Board member Ross Metcalf and former AMCA Vikings president Keith Peters who are currently being "snow-birds" and enjoying our lovely Arizona winter weather! Take care!

Best regards,

JJ Cerilli

Comment

Thanks to all Phoenix area AMCA members who came out to New River on a drizzling, cool morning! Special thanks to AMCA Board member Ross Metcalf and his wife, Keith Peters, former AMCA Viking Chapter President and his wife, and former Evergreen Chapter President Mike Kane and his girlfriend for joining the fun.

There were AMCA members who came from as far away as Arizona City (near Casa Grande), Payson, Fountain Hills, all over the East Valley, and the greater Phoenix area as well.

We received 22 completed Chapter Enrollment forms and collected enough money to pay for our banner, business / courtesy cards and more! Our current Chapter member total is 37, including spouse/family members. Need to recruit more new members now and get going on monthly rides and other fun activities.

We are moving forward as an official Chapter now and we are the 60th Chapter in the 60th Anniversary of the AMCA!

Best regards,

JJ Cerilli
                Secretary, Phoenix Road Runner Chapter

Comment

Working...
                X