No announcement yet.

WTB 1940 to 1943 340b parts and frame.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 1940 to 1943 340b parts and frame.

Go a 1937 motor and trany. Want a 1940s frame to make it a military bike. Or if anyone has a 1937 ridged frame I would consider making it all 37. 340b cheif parts. Thk tim

Tim,
    Are you interested at all in getting rid of the '37 motor? I have a complete '37 rolling chassis that needs a powerplant. Please let me know. Thanks, Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Cnocha View Post
      Tim,
      Are you interested at all in getting rid of the '37 motor? I have a complete '37 rolling chassis that needs a powerplant. Please let me know. Thanks, Chris
      The motor is actually my grandfathers from when he was a kid. My father wants to get it back into a bike. Sorry you interested in selling the chassis?

Comment

Tim,
        I understand but, it was worth a shot. Actually, I do have 2 '37 Chief frames. One is a complete chassis and the other is just the frame. I want to build the complete one but, would be interested in selling the frame. They are both really nice. Send me your email and I can forward pictures. Thanks, Chris

Comment

Originally posted by timothy burger View Post
          The motor is actually my grandfathers from when he was a kid. My father wants to get it back into a bike. Sorry you interested in selling the chassis?
          Hdwideglide06@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
          X