New member from Chicagoland area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Chicagoland area

Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I have a 1960 XLCH that I am working on. While I have owned this bike for many years it has been waiting patiently for a complete restoration. I can guarantee that there will be many questions. Thank you

Hey Terry, where about in Chicagoland? I'm in the far far NW 'burbs.
    cheesy

AMCA #23341

When life serves you lemons, add vodka.

Comment

Terry, welcome aboard. You'll find all of the help you will need to do your restoration. All you need to do is ask, someone in the Club will be able to address your questions.
      Prairie Chapter serves the Chicagoland area, contact Joe Minasola at 815-277-7168 or jm2157@att.com for more information regarding Prairie Chapter.
      Thanks for signing on, enjoy the ride. Fred.
      Fred Davis AMCA #9176

Comment

Cheesy, I'm in the South West suburbs. Hogchild71, Thanks for the local chapter info.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Kean View Post
          Cheesy, I'm in the South West suburbs. Hogchild71, Thanks for the local chapter info.
          Even on a good traffic day, that's an hour and a half of stop n go.
          cheesy

AMCA #23341

When life serves you lemons, add vodka.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Kean View Post
            Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I have a 1960 XLCH that I am working on. While I have owned this bike for many years it has been waiting patiently for a complete restoration. I can guarantee that there will be many questions. Thank you
            Welcome to the AMCA! There are simply a lot of great people from all walks of life who are interested in a wide array of the Vintage Motorcycle Sport! I personally have made many freinds, attend as many events around America as we can and thoroughloy enjoy the Club immensely. Enjoy your memb ership and Welcome!
            Steve Klein
            Collector . Conservator . Enthusiast
            American Pre-teens - 1965
            AMCA Member 12176
            Cherokee Chapter President, Editor
            www.CherokeeAMCA.org
            Steve@SteveKlein.com
            Georgetown, TX USA

Comment

Thank you Steve. I appreciate your welcome!

Comment

Working...
              X