Northern Nevada AMCA Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern Nevada AMCA Members

A group of AMCA members located in the northern Nevada area had a Meet & Greet onJune 21, 2014. Eleven members in this area are interested in starting a new chapter, and 8 members made it to the meeting.

We have submitted an application and petition to start a new chapter.

If any AMCA members located in the Reno, Carson City, Lake Tahoe area are interested in this new chapter, please let me know so I can add you to our list.

Dick Toth
    Phone: (775) 720-8684
    Email: washoefurniture@charter.net

Great news Dick. Your effort is an example of how a group of AMCA Members and other interested individuals can form an AMCA Chapter in their geographic area. Hopefully, you will find other old bike enthusiasts in your area who will find out about your Chapter and join. Fred Davis, Director of Chapters, can help your group obtain an AMCA Charter. Thanks for your effort which is an important contribution to the future of the AMCA.
    Richard
    Richard Spagnolli
    AMCA #6153

Comment

Dick. I have the Comstock Chapter petition and related paperwork. Unfortunately the Board cannot use an internet vote for Chapter approval. Your petition will be presented for approval at the next teleconference or in person Board meeting. I am confident that your petition will be accepted. Sorry your approval has taken so long. Thank you for your interest in forming the Comstock Chapter. All the best, Fred.
      Fred Davis AMCA #9176

Comment

Hello Dick,

I'm in Carson City. I emailed you a message..........and am interested in helping out however I can.

Cheers,

Comment

Thanks Fred,
          I am trying to find more members in our area, and the thread is helping.

Dick Toth

Comment

Working...
          X