Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherokee Chapter at Pate Transportation Swapmeet 2015 Texas Motor Speedway

Cherokee Concourse De Pate 2015
    The Cherokee Chapter is Proud to announce it has secured from the Pate Transportation Swap Meet a large block of choice spaces to be used for our Spring Chapter meeting, Antique Motorcycle Display, Swap Meet spaces for antique Motorcycle Vendors and a large RV parking area

“The Pate Swap Meet is the largest swap meet in the Midwestern United States. This is their 43rd year of annual events. The widely attended Pate Swap Meet is a leading collector's choice for its diversity of auto and motorcycle related products offered by vendors from across the country. The four day event is host to everything automobile, motorcycle, and transportation related with a vast array of items including parts, accessories, automobilia, street rods, antique and collector cars along with many hard-to-find and vintage items”

The Cherokee Chapter plans to host the largest public display of Vintage and Antique Motorcycles ever in Texas, while making available in one large area, vending spaces for the sale of Motorcycles and related antique parts from well known National and local Vendors. The Chapter has paid for this large block of Spaces, the first time an area exclusively set aside For Motorcycle Use, and we will assign these spaces on a first come first served basis, First to our Chapter members then to other Vintage Clubs and Vendors.

Plan to be part of this Historic First Year Event with the Cherokee Chapter at Pate Swap meet, Displaying to the Public or Vending. Other activities are being planned, back country roads for rides, Social Activities in RV area.
    For more information www.cherokeeamca.org or contact:

Shelby M. Withrow, Membership and Events Director, Cherokee Chapter AMCA 940-748-2555 shelbyinparadise@wccs.net

With the first hint, we were having this Regional AMCA event we have sold 80 vending spots in 6 days and lined up several other antique Clubs that want to display with us, we were able to double the block of spaces the Chapter has reserved for Antique Motorcycle parts vendors in one area. Those that have been to Pate before know the Motorcycle vendors were scattered all over and this will be the first time such a large area was ever attempted at Pate, with their full support in advertising. Pate has more than 15,000 spaces, has room for three times that, and sells out early every year, truly the largest international swap meet in the south central part of the country. There will be a lot of project bikes as well as complete rare machines for sale from Cherokee Chapter Members and friends as well as a lot of extra parts. For us this will be the first AT Home Huge swap meet. Shelby

Originally posted by shelbyinparadise View Post
    Cherokee Concourse De Pate 2015
    The Cherokee Chapter is Proud to announce it has secured from the Pate Transportation Swap Meet a large block of choice spaces to be used for our Spring Chapter meeting, Antique Motorcycle Display, Swap Meet spaces for antique Motorcycle Vendors and a large RV parking area

“The Pate Swap Meet is the largest swap meet in the Midwestern United States. This is their 43rd year of annual events. The widely attended Pate Swap Meet is a leading collector's choice for its diversity of auto and motorcycle related products offered by vendors from across the country. The four day event is host to everything automobile, motorcycle, and transportation related with a vast array of items including parts, accessories, automobilia, street rods, antique and collector cars along with many hard-to-find and vintage items”

The Cherokee Chapter plans to host the largest public display of Vintage and Antique Motorcycles ever in Texas, while making available in one large area, vending spaces for the sale of Motorcycles and related antique parts from well known National and local Vendors. The Chapter has paid for this large block of Spaces, the first time an area exclusively set aside For Motorcycle Use, and we will assign these spaces on a first come first served basis, First to our Chapter members then to other Vintage Clubs and Vendors.

Plan to be part of this Historic First Year Event with the Cherokee Chapter at Pate Swap meet, Displaying to the Public or Vending. Other activities are being planned, back country roads for rides, Social Activities in RV area.
    For more information www.cherokeeamca.org or contact:

Shelby M. Withrow, Membership and Events Director, Cherokee Chapter AMCA 940-748-2555 shelbyinparadise@wccs.net

Comment

Cherokee Concourse De Pate Flyer

Be a Part of this Historic Southern Swap meet, over 100 spaces sold first 30 days, Display of Antique Motorcycles back 100 years. Click twice for full screen.
      Biggerpate2_event_pic_1374465108_3385.jpg

Click here for flyer details
      Last edited by WebKahuna; 11-24-2014, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Be a Part of this Historic Southern Swap meet, over 100 spaces sold first 30 days, Display of Antique Motorcycles back 100 years. Click twice for full screen.
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]13626[/ATTACH]
        Sorry Folks, it was taken off, to view our flyer for Pate go to www.cherokeeamca.org click on events. I thought this thread was for Chapter Events. Shelby

Comment

The Cherokee Chapter is proud to announce the North Texas Norton Owners Association will be Joining us at the Pate Swap meet and Antique Bike Display. This is a very active social group and we welcome their members being part of this huge event in end of April 2015, A fair number of their members joined us on our Spring National Road Run and enjoyed the shared ride. Shelby

Comment

Sorry Folks, it was taken off, to view our flyer for Pate go to www.cherokeeamca.org click on events. I thought this thread was for Chapter Events. Shelby
            So did I, that sorta sux.
            Rich Inmate #7084

Comment

Thanks to our good friends at the Chief Blackhawk M/C we will have a "Meet and Greet" in spaces V 28 and V 29 in front of Show Bike Building at Davenport this year. For 2015 we will be working together to support Davenport, Eustis and Pate Swap meets as good places to attend and make new friends. Vendors can get the newest flyer and see maps of Pate, which is 20 times larger than Davenport with 20,000 spaces for 2015. We hope to have 250 to 500 vendor spots filled in the new Motorcycle Area set aside for the Cherokee Chapters use for Public Antique Motorcycle Display and Vendor area. This area is not off to the side but right in the heart of the meet with plenty of foot traffic.

Like Davenport this year, Pate will be celebrating it's 43rd year of a International Transportation related Swap meet, something for everyone. Shelby

Comment

The Pate Swapmeet website has just posted a News Flash on its website www.pateswapmeet.com on the Motorcycle section reserved by the Cherokee Chapter for a Regional Antique Motorcycle Display and Vendors area. We welcome all brands of Antique Motorcycles to be part of the Concourse De Pate display area along with parts vendors for same. We also are inviting all Antique Motorcycle groups to join us in growing this new section to be the "Davenport of the South" for the Spring Season before it gets to be hot weather. All of the Swapmeet is on the reserved Asphalt Parking lot for Texas Motor Speedway next to track. The roughly 20,000 spaces are sold to over 9,000 vendors and sells more each year with plenty of room for future growth. A free directory handed out to every visitor cross references vendor location, name and what sold, making it easy to find what you are looking for.

Pate Swapmeet Board is growing this 43 year old swapmeet to become the Largest Transportation related Swapmeet in the United States over the next few years. The North Texas location is perfect for end of April. Make plans now for this event, spots selling out so quickly of the original 210 spaces so we just reserved all 175 spaces remaining near us to expand. Some recent additions; Diamond Chapter, North Texas Norton Owners, National Motorcycle Museum, Wheels Through Time, Michael Breeding Indian Parts, and many others. www.cherokeeamca.org /events. The Cherokee Chapter has grown to 185 members and is very active all across the country. More news soon. Shelby

Comment

Congratulations on this turn out Shelby- I think this is going to be how growth is driven in the future- exposure. Thanks to you and your team and all the vendors and displayers!!
                  Dan Margolien
                  Yankee Chapter National Meet July 31/August 1 2020 at the TERRYVILLE Fairgounds, Terryville CT.
                  Www.yankeechapter.org
                  Pocketvalve@gmail.com

Comment

Can we hear from the moderator why the flyer was taken down? I looked at it on the Chapter Website and saw nothing out of line. This entire effort is for the promotion of the hobby and the chapter and the National. What caused the ad to be taken down?

Dan Margolien
                    Yankee Chapter National Meet July 31/August 1 2020 at the TERRYVILLE Fairgounds, Terryville CT.
                    Www.yankeechapter.org
                    Pocketvalve@gmail.com

Comment

Hi Dan,

I'm not the moderator but I do not see the flyer on the Cherokee site either, only a link to the registration form.
                      Lonnie Campbell #9908
                      South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

Originally posted by DanM View Post
                        Can we hear from the moderator why the flyer was taken down? I looked at it on the Chapter Website and saw nothing out of line. This entire effort is for the promotion of the hobby and the chapter and the National. What caused the ad to be taken down?
                        Hi Dan
                        Nothing was taken down by me. When you click on the link it says invalid attachment, contact administrator. This is the first notice I have. I'm not sure what was posted there can you or someone send me the attachment that was put there. I can try and see why it didn't work
                        Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Lonnie View Post
                          Hi Dan,

I'm not the moderator but I do not see the flyer on the Cherokee site either, only a link to the registration form.
                          That is funny, I just checked the Cherokee Chapter website, clicked several ways and the simple color flyer is in plain sight to the right of text on Events page, Shelby

Comment

Test Pate Flyer

Is this what you were trying to post

Biggerpate2_event_pic_1374465108_3385.jpg

Click here for flyer details
                            Last edited by WebKahuna; 11-24-2014, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Yes, just a simple flyer from our Cherokee Chapter www.cherokeeamca.org website. Thanks Gary

Comment

Working...
                              X