does anyone make exact reproduction of sidecar frames for 1944 UL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone make exact reproduction of sidecar frames for 1944 UL

Im looking for a sidecar frame that I want to install on a 44 UL that is a good copy but it has next to no stock parts on it and I would hate to put an origional hack on it.
    It started out to be a bobber but as time went on it became a high dollar copy that the owner wants to keep as a good copy with the parts being as close looking to stock as humanly possible.
    Thanks
    FNA
    Last edited by Sidehacker; 04-28-2014, 07:39 PM.

The guy in Poland who makes these tubs... appears to make a really exact replica. I don't know if it's 100 percent, but from what I have heard, the guy makes a nice setup.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gondola-Harl...80c79e&vxp=mtr

His completed auctions may show a full sidecar, or e-mail him via eBay. His sidecars were discussed on this forum a few weeks ago. They seemed to get good reviews.

Cheers,

Sirhr

PS. I really want one for my '46 EL. Maybe we can get a 'group buy' together and defray the shipping? ;-)
    Last edited by sirhrmechanic; 04-28-2014, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Do you know if thats the same cat that makes the exact copy (except for screws) of the beehive tail lamp? I bought one and was very impressed.
      Also I know of a couple who are making tubs that are either exact copies or close enough to where a good metal man can make them look exact. But I'm after the frame, thanks though I will text him and ask about frames. Thanks ill let you know what I find out.
      FNA

Comment

Working...
      X