WTB 1941 Indian Chief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 1941 Indian Chief

Hi, I'm a new memeber to the AMCA forum but not the AMCA or antique motorcycles, whos looking to purchase a 1941 Indian Chief with matching numbers. I would prefer a running bike but I am willing to look at a complete non-running bike as well. Please contact me via the form if you have a 1941 Indian Chief you'd like to sell.

Green Indian
    AMCA # 3233

Still looking for a 1941 Indian Chief. I've had some offers for other year bikes but my hearts set on a 1941 with 16" rims.
    AMCA # 3233

Comment

Still looking, anyone got one that needs a new home?
      AMCA # 3233

Comment

Originally posted by Green Indian View Post
        Still looking, anyone got one that needs a new home?
        Obvious something drawing you to 41 but I am wondering if you ever rode one.I love a leaf on a ridgid frame,or plungers and a girder,but in my opinion the leaf/ plunger combo was not the best handling .
        Good luck with search,
        Tom

Comment

Originally posted by tfburke3 View Post
          Obvious something drawing you to 41 but I am wondering if you ever rode one.I love a leaf on a ridgid frame,or plungers and a girder,but in my opinion the leaf/ plunger combo was not the best handling .
          Good luck with search,
          Tom
          Thanks, I've had a '48 Chief and it was a great bike to ride and yes, I guess, I'm drawn to the look of the leaf spring front end. I've heard many things pro and con, I'll guess I'll just have to wait and see what comes my way. Thanks for the input.
          AMCA # 3233

Comment

I'll consider a 1940 Chief as well, for those with a clean running bike that they want to sell.....
            AMCA # 3233

Comment

Working...
            X