New Member from Maine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from Maine

Hello from the great State of Maine. As I write this, it is a whopping 3 degrees and has snowed over a foot since last night. Being an avid motorcyclist, I don't find these conditions favorable. I am glad to have joined this group and look forward to meeting some of you.

Thanks,

Tom

Welcome, Tom! We had our bad weather yesterday. Are those your toys? Dale

Comment

Welcome, Great looking machines, what year Flatty? Best advice, head south as soon as you can in spring to thaw out. Shelby

Comment

Originally posted by painterdale View Post
        Welcome, Tom! We had our bad weather yesterday. Are those your toys? Dale
        The 1940 UL is mine. The '42 Ford Deluxe belongs to the Maine State Troopers Foundation, I'm just lucky enough to be a caretaker of it. The two of them are quite a display. Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Bike is a 1940 UL. And that heading south thing is good advice. Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Welcome! Nice UL!
            Cory Othen
            Membership#10953

Comment

Originally posted by c.o. View Post
              Welcome! Nice UL!
              Thanks Cory.

Comment

Will I see the UL at the Owls' Head Vintage MC Show next year?

BTW-my kid lives in Union. Quite a hike from IL, where she grew up.
                cheesy

AMCA #23341

When life serves you lemons, add vodka.

Comment

Originally posted by cheesy View Post
                  Will I see the UL at the Owls' Head Vintage MC Show next year?

BTW-my kid lives in Union. Quite a hike from IL, where she grew up.
                  Yeah, I will be there. Not much going on here as far as antique bikes go except for Owls Head. It's a pretty good show. This pic was from the 2013 show.

I look forward to see you there in 2014.

Comment

Working...
                  X