Wanted 1937 Indian Junior Scout Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 1937 Indian Junior Scout Parts

New to antique indians and was hoping to source original 37 Junior Scout parts. Any thoughts / recommendations would greatly be appreciated since this is my first Indian. 1.) Would like front / rear wheel for a 37 Junior Scout. I have a couple front hubs but not sure what they are from but thinking sport 2.) Need rear backing plate. 3.) Battery clamp 4.) Fenders will be tough i know but still need 5.) footboard side rails 6.) handlebars 7.) Oil sump body 8.) shackle bolts 9.) Seat hardware. Any recommendations for a site with a complete hardware set for sale? Thanks.

Jacob
    jsinowetski@gmail.com
    Jacob Sinowetski
    Chicago, Illinois

I have seen a fair amount of Junior Scout parts on e bay, many starting out at a buck. But they usually end up pretty pricey. But the parts are on there, just grab a cup of coffee and start searching :-) Git a parts book, to help make sure you know what your looking at. Might try the face book AMCA site's plus the for sale sites. Good luck their a neat machine, welcome to Indians!

Comment

Thanks a lot for the advise Tom. I was all over ebay last week when the gentleman out of Florida listed 300 some Indian parts. I was able to get 4/15 parts i wante d - secured a kick starter, generator, instrument panel, and cleats. It was great auction week. I will continue on with my search. Hardware and wheels will be purchased next.
      Jacob Sinowetski
      Chicago, Illinois

Comment

As a fellow owner of a '37 Junior Scout, I welcome you to the fold. And wish you good luck. Be patient. The hardware can be easily ordered from Greer's. Many of the other bits too. I am pretty sure I can help with the rear brake plate. I'll let you know later today. Any chance you have an extra front spring for the girder?
        Cheers, Gary G

Comment

Working...
        X