Indian Princess Sidecar for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Princess Sidecar for sale

Indian Sidecar for sale over in the Sidecar and Three Wheeler section. Thanks!

Indian 20's-30's basketcase sidecar

It has been about 5 years since I tried helping a friend sell what I think is a mismatched Indian Princess Sidecar that has been in his family for years. If I remember correctly it has an early 30's frame with no brake. The tub is pretty nice looking and has the door that opens and the aluminum framed windshield. If I remember correctly the tub is mid 20's vintage and it is not attached to the chassis right now. I still have tons of photos I can send you. At that point if interested you can make him a realistic cash and carry offer from the Springfield Mass area. I do not think he would split up the tub and frame and would like to sell the lot as one. 46EL

Comment

46 EL, just sent you a PM.......

Gene Harper

Comment

As mentioned above.... Early 30's chassis with a mid 20's tub. 46EL

Comment

Still for sale and listed with 24 photos on the Hartford CT Craigslist Website under Motorcycle Parts by searching Indian Motorcycle Sidecar". Located roughly 240 miles northeast and 4 good hours of driving time from Oley PA. Last chance before it goes on ebay. Might even take some Panhead, Knucklehead and or Indian Chief parts in partial trade, no junk please. 46EL
          Last edited by 46EL; 03-29-2019, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X