1919 Henderson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1919 Henderson

One of my friends needs a 1919 2.75 bore cylinder in decent shape. I think it is a one year item. If anyone knows of one please P.M. me. Thanks for any help.
    D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

I am still looking for this cylinder. Any help or leads would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

Originally posted by D.A.Bagin View Post
      I am still looking for this cylinder. Any help or leads would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
      You may have better luck searching in Australia? Most 1919 production went to Australia. Few production units stayed in America in 1919.
      Steve Klein
      Collector . Conservator . Enthusiast
      American Pre-teens - 1965
      AMCA Member 12176
      Cherokee Chapter President, Editor
      www.CherokeeAMCA.org
      Steve@SteveKlein.com
      Georgetown, TX USA

Comment

Try posting on the KJ website.

Comment

these have a deeper flange at the base too so not easy to get.

Comment

Originally posted by stevekleincustom View Post
            You may have better luck searching in Australia? Most 1919 production went to Australia. Few production units stayed in America in 1919.
            Just curious what you base that on? I have a 1919 and most of the Z2s I know of are here in the States. Also, it is my understanding that very high tariffs were placed on imported goods to British colonies after WW1. Scandinavian, and Asian countries on the other hand did import a lot of American motorcycles at that time. Sorry for the detour D.A., and yes, that is going to be a tough cylinder to find but I have seen them.
            Eric Smith
            AMCA #886

Comment

does your friend know of any Emblem Big Twin parts, or eclipse countershaft clutch kick starter levers as i'm sure i can sort a swap. I have a set of these cylinders and may have a further one spare, not that keen on breaking the set as they won't mix and match with the earlier ones though.

Comment

Working...
              X