Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Qc

Hi all,

My name is Bob and I have been restoring to mil spec a '43 WLC with great pleasure for 2 1/2 years. The beast is almost finished. I am looking for a 6v OEM coil. Would also love a put my hands on a good '43 WLC wiring diagram.

Bob
    '' The hurrier I go, the behinder I get ''

Gorgeous restoration! Very jealous as a WL is next on my want list. I had one years ago and foolishly sold it...

If it's done in June bring it down to the Stowe Road Run in Vermont. 3.5 Hours from Quebec City if you come down through Sherbrooke!

For the wiring diagram and coil, try Harbor Vintage here in Vermont. If the coil is the same as the one on a '46 EL... drop me a PM. I have one, but needs the 'tar' cleaned out of the contact holes.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

Geez, was in Vermont yesterday! Went to Harbor vintage to pick-up my coil and when I entered the shop, Dave told me: '' Well Bob, I got bad and good news. Good news is your parts order is complete but bad news your coil is shut.'' So I'll see if your coil fits on my bike and will pm you if so.

Thank you very much Sir!
      Bob

Comment

Welcome to the forum Bob! You are doing a mighty fine job on that WLC!!!
        Cory Othen
        Membership#10953

Comment

Thank you Cory. Wait 'till the tandem seat will be installed, and the headlight etc. Can't wait to ride for the first time this hanshift motorcycle!
          Bob

Comment

I love your WLC Bob, and have enjoyed the progress reports and pictures you have posted at the caimag forum. Welcome to the AMCA forum; I know you will be a valuable member here.
            Eric Smith
            AMCA #886

Comment

Thank you very much Eric. Very much appreciated.
              Bob

Comment

Be sure to tell us about that first ride Bob. I'm guessing you'll have a grin that will remain for a day or two...
                Cory Othen
                Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
                X