First time bike owner........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time bike owner........

New to bikes as well as new to the forum. I've been building and restoring cars for the last 20 years and decided to do something different. I drove to Michigan to pick up this 1947 45 to restore. Super excited about the process and have plenty to learn!
    Attached Files

Drool....
    Rich Inmate #7084

Comment

Jet Doc!!! That's a funky little 45 you've got there. They are great little bikes and don't be surprised if this motorcycle thing gets a grip on you.... Welcome aboard!
      Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

Cool looking 45 you got there. You're going to enjoy the heck out of it. great find.

Comment

Welcome. You will find a vast amount of knowledge here on the old bikes.
          Bob Selph
          1933VC/1934LT Sidecar
          1940 Sport Scout
          AMCA#15215

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Doc View Post
            New to bikes as well as new to the forum. I've been building and restoring cars for the last 20 years and decided to do something different. I drove to Michigan to pick up this 1947 45 to restore. Super excited about the process and have plenty to learn!
            )Hi Jet! That is sweet! My boyfriend & I are the proud owners of a 1947 Servi Car. Although leaks more than expected & not has fast as expected (50 mphs TOPS) but we both LOVE it! As new members ourselves - Welcome! Doylene & Doug

Comment

Gotta love them 45 flatties. I've wanted one a long, long time....oh, wait, I have one. Not quite as nice as yours but a great bike. Enjoy.

Butch

Comment

Working...
              X