• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage-Imports

Hello ALL,
    Has anyone delt with Vintage-Imports
    I'm looking to purchase some things that he has in his CATALOG
    but I have not been able to reach him.
    Phone is disconnected, no response from e-mail so just wondering if he is still in business or perhaps just returning from Oley or other?
    Thanks ALL,

Respectfully,
    Tom McBride
    Long Beach, CA
    AMCA #6151

Hi Tom,

These parts originate from Czech republic, trading as Reno Indian= http://reno.indianmoto.cz/ . I have dealt with him directly in Europe, and some of the parts are OK, some a little lacking in quality, but competitive pricing. I guess someone state side was acting as an agent. I usually order parts by email and collect at Mannheim swapmeet in Germany in October.

Probably shipping to the USA was proving expensive along with import duty.
    Regards

Tim

'36 four. '44 Chief & sidecar. '28 Scout. '67 XLCH. '70 BSA. and a Guzzi...............

Comment

Thanks Tim
      Originally posted by Indiantim View Post
      Hi Tom,

These parts originate from Czech republic, trading as Reno Indian= http://reno.indianmoto.cz/ . I have dealt with him directly in Europe, and some of the parts are OK, some a little lacking in quality, but competitive pricing. I guess someone state side was acting as an agent. I usually order parts by email and collect at Mannheim swapmeet in Germany in October.

Probably shipping to the USA was proving expensive along with import duty.
      AMCA #6151

Comment

Update

UPDATE:
        Ok, as 50Indian suggested on CIAMAG Forum I looked at ebay he had a new number listed there.
        I called it and he answered. He is in the process of relocating to San Diego. So he is still in business.
        Thanks again 50Indian and I'll follow up on what he has and quality.
        AMCA #6151

Comment

Working...
        X