Police Shovel wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Shovel wanted

Hi, I'm looking for a police shovelhead with the hand shift/rocker clutch. I would prefer a 66-69 but not set in stone. Any leads would be appreciated. Thank You.

Police Shovel.

Greetings;
    I have a 1977 "Police Special" equipped with a 3 speed/reverse hand shift and LE sidecar. Where are you located?
    Hack Man

Comment

His zip code says Fenwick Island, DE 19944
      Be sure to visit;
      http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
      Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
      Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Police Shovel.

Thanks, Mr. C

Comment

Originally posted by snyder3244 View Post
          Hi, I'm looking for a police shovelhead with the hand shift/rocker clutch. I would prefer a 66-69 but not set in stone. Any leads would be appreciated. Thank You.
          Go to www.genuinecycle.com He's got one for sale.
          1959 XLCH

Comment

Police Shovel

Originally posted by Hackman View Post
            Greetings;
            I have a 1977 "Police Special" equipped with a 3 speed/reverse hand shift and LE sidecar. Where are you located?
            Hack Man
            I bought an 85 FLHP 2 weeks ago. I wish I would have heard sooner. What are you asking?

Thank You.

Comment

I'm asking $18,000 with a little room to negotiate. I know that it's a little pricy, but the bike comes with an original and complete 58LE sidecar (which has not been off since 1977) in excellent condition. The bike was optioned at the factory for a sidecar for the City Of Columbus Ohio P.D.(Sold by AD Farrow, and the car was then installed by the P.D. garage.) 3 speed w/rev., foot clutch, 19 tooth main sprocket, dampened front end, etc. It is so well set up that I can ride and control it with one hand.
              I don't need to sell, but I'd like something older.
              Hackman

Comment

It's not for sale.... but I was at Harbor Vintage Motors today and Rat had a customer bike in that had me drooling. Ex Nicaragua "state police" Panhead police motorcycle from the early '60s. Absolute time-warp bike. All there, all original, still with its inspection and duty stickers. Every piece of police gear intact.

Supposedly belongs to a former diplomat who bought it down there and brought it home.

I would cut off body parts to have that bike... What a machine!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

Dude;
                  I know your looking for a shovelhead police bike, but if you go to the Duluth Minnesota Craigslist there is a 63 police bike on there, for sale.
                  Look's like shovelhead sheetmetal, but he has the original part's.
                  Jim

Comment

1966 fl police special

Originally posted by snyder3244 View Post
                    still looking for a police bike have a 1966fl cleveland ohio police bike with motorola radio ?

Comment

Working...
                    X