Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harley J-JD. 61CI COMPARE TO A JD 74 STROKE. 1924.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harley J-JD. 61CI COMPARE TO A JD 74 STROKE. 1924.

Could anyone tell me were the differance is on a 1924 J 61Ci and a 1924 JD 74CI is. is the rods longer on a 74 or is the crank pin located lower on a 61 ci fly wheels. or the 74 located higher on the fly wheels. are the pinion shafts and sprocket shafts located differntly. or are they the same. also is there a differance in the rods.or are the pistons location different, any help please. thank you amca 13300, Johnny.

"
    Originally posted by John Mertens View Post
    Could anyone tell me were the differance is on a 1924 J 61Ci and a 1924 JD 74CI is. is the rods longer on a 74 or is the crank pin located lower on a 61 ci fly wheels. or the 74 located higher on the fly wheels. are the pinion shafts and sprocket shafts located differntly. or are they the same. also is there a differance in the rods.or are the pistons location different, any help please. thank you amca 13300, Johnny.
    J Models have a 3 1/2" stoke and standard bore is 3 5/16". JD Models have a 3 31/32" stroke and standard bore is 3 7/16. I believe the rods are the same. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
    X