Indian Arrow Air Cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Arrow Air Cleaner

I am looking for an air cleaner for my 1950 Indian Arrow. The bike has a L + L carburator. I have a housing but no other parts. Any help is greatly apprieciated. Mark.

Jim from Southwest Vintage Cycle has been a tremendous help with all my needs but unfortunatally does not have one.

Mark,
    How about posting a picture. One of us might have it and not know it!
    Robbie
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Hi Robbie, Not sure if this was going to work but I tryed it anyway and it worked fine. This is actually on a friends of mines Arrow and I know it is correct.

http://utica.craigslist.org/mcy/2139563181.html
      Last edited by Mark Jennings; 01-03-2011, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Mark, the hardest thing to find is the choking disk, they always vibrated loose and ended up in the ditch somewhere. I have one N.O.S. one, but I need it. If I make a tracing of it, maybe you can make one. Brian.

Comment

Hi Brian, That would be great but I really don`t have the resources to fabricate one. Thanks for the offer but I think I will continue looking for the complete unit. I know (or hope) someone out there has a one for sale. Mark.

Comment

Mark Look at ebay 110706553284 it is listed as 1949 Arrow but may be what you need. Bill PS It ends in 7 hours!

Comment

Hi Bill, Thanks for the information. That will not fit an Arrow with an L & L Carb. The hole is way to big. I think that may be fir a British bike. Thanks again, Mark.

Comment

Still looking.

Comment

found one at Oley.

Comment

Working...
                  X