AMCA Europe 2010 Meet, Den Haag, Netherlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMCA Europe 2010 Meet, Den Haag, Netherlands

Dear All, here's a 7 minute video from one of our European members which I can heartily recommend to you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_DAhzxLzDk

It captures some of the sheer fun we had, and which we hope to repeat at the same location 27-29 May 2011. And yes, that's my 1950 Harley WR wet sumping to the delight of the photographer. These young kids have no respect... Now's the time for New Year Resolutions, so plan to make our meet part of that European vacation you always wanted to make!

Great video, Steve. I especially enjoyed the field games, somewhat different from what I've seen here at the US meets.

Cheers,
    Lonnie
    Lonnie Campbell #9908
    South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lonnie View Post
      I especially enjoyed the field games, somewhat different from what I've seen here at the US meets.
      Yeah Lonnie, primary we had no field games, so I took the chance to shoot these kickstart excercises. But in respect to our president and his gorgeous WR I decided to show only a few of them.
      Martin Brill

www.brillantparts.com

Comment

Working...
      X