Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instructions for posting pictures

oky guys here it is.
    select "Post New Thread" or open the post you want to post a picture. type in whatever you want to say (keep it clean), if an existing post click on "go advanced" if a new post scroll down to "Manage Attachments", a new screen pops up click on "add files". go to where ever you have your pictures stored, select the picture you want, click "upload files" when it will show under attachments click "select all", then "done" scroll down and "submit reply".
    took me longer to type this then to actually do it

then you also do not have to wait for mederation.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kval; 11-30-2010, 10:38 PM.
    Kevin Valentine 13
    EX-Chief Judge

Weird... I do that exact thing and my pics still have to be moderated....
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

Cory, thanks, I followed up on Kevins post and it took me into my pooter for the pics. Looks like that will work. I got to that phony screen before and seen some old pics in it and didnt know then what to do with it or what was next. The options you take there are scattered around the box and it left me clueless....Joe
      Joe AMCA# 3435

Comment

Good to hear Joe!! So where's the pics?
        Cory Othen
        Membership#10953

Comment

I sent them to your private email yesterday for you to play with if want as you offered...J
          Joe AMCA# 3435

Comment

Learning computers is only half the story. The other half is trying to figure out the programers confusing format and references names in it that particular page/pages only he may know at the time he programs it in. Then we gotta figure out how to navigate thru his mess which he thinks is best for us. I still wana know what is a freakin tag, purse, avatar. I bet there are ordinary names english names for those too...
            Joe AMCA# 3435

Comment

Originally posted by partshunt View Post
              I sent them to your private email yesterday for you to play with if want as you offered...J

Joe.... I did get those pics up...... they are here http://www.antiquemotorcycle.org/bbo...0-Need-Part-ID... and Slojo had a comment....
              Cory Othen
              Membership#10953

Comment

Cory: Thank you for posting them pics of the rear folding stand in the "parking lot chatter" section for me. Lets hope someone out there can put a brand name/model year etc on the darn thing. I have had it for decades now, ...
                Joe AMCA# 3435

Comment

Your most welcome Joe!! After Slojo's response it's got me wondering. I looked at some small shots of Bruce's bike and it's looking pretty similar. I'll have to dig out a larger photo and study it!!!
                  Cory Othen
                  Membership#10953

Comment

OK Cory, give it a dig. This stand is quite narrow where it mounts to the rear. Must be for a very early or at least a smaller one banger, probably belt drive or single speed chain, maybe even some kinda two speed. Dunow but its got me....
                    Joe AMCA# 3435

Comment

test 123,123

Comment

Working...
                      X