online survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• online survey

Am I the only one? I went to the site listed in the new mag, and all I get is the survey site ads, and BS. No link to an AMCA survey. And damn, I still can't post a picture on this new forum.
    Mike

I haven't tried the link but it sure would be a good idea to have the link on the website. One thing that I learned from all those graduate level research classes is if it isn't easy they will not do it. Also the best way to have a valid study is to increase your number of the participants aka the "n".
    Just my take on things.
    Denise

Comment

Originally posted by portagepan View Post
      Am I the only one? I went to the site listed in the new mag, and all I get is the survey site ads, and BS. No link to an AMCA survey. And damn, I still can't post a picture on this new forum.
      Mike
      I had the same experience.
      I like the suggestion Denise gave.
      Simple is always better.
      Jim

Comment

I just submitted mine, gee it was easy. I didn't have to look for the address because our Chapter President forwarded it to all the members. I hope other folks are able to submit theirs. Denise

Comment

I typed "survey" into the website search tool, but what came back was "no results." That wasn't easy.

Is there an online survey page?
          Herbert Wagner
          AMCA 4634
          =======
          The TRUE beginnings of the Harley-Davidson Motor Co.

Comment

Can someone share the link with us? I can't seem to find it either, thanks.
            Louie
            FaceBook >>>Modern Antique Cycle
            Blog Site >>> http://louiemcman.blogspot.com/
            YouTube >>> LouieMCman

Comment

oopps, never mind, I see where they don't what the link listed online.
              Louie
              FaceBook >>>Modern Antique Cycle
              Blog Site >>> http://louiemcman.blogspot.com/
              YouTube >>> LouieMCman

Comment

Working...
              X