Richard "Dick" Winger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard "Dick" Winger

I am sorry to report that Richard "Dick" Winger .... died of cancer today, 5/17/2010.

http://www.ravenchoate.com/obituary....%20L.%20WINGER

Condolences may be sent to Wanda Winger, P. O. Box 333, Sweetser, IN 46987.

At the time of his passing, Dick was a Director on the board of the Antique Motorcycle Foundation.
    The family requests that Memorial Contributions be made to The Antique Motorcycle Foundation in care of:
    Raven-Choate Funeral Home, 1202 Kem Road, Marion, IN 46952.

Dick Winger was a long time dedicated AMCA member. He was the AMCA
    Membership Director and served for 24 years. Dick was an AMCA Honorary
    Member. He was the president of the Maumee Valley Chapter.

Dick was the first AMCA member I contacted several years ago about joining AMCA.
    Before I hung up the phone, I was a member of both the AMCA and his local Chapter!

His energy and love of the AMCA will be truly missed.

Roger Smith #1718
    Secretary
    Antique Motorcycle Foundation

Rest In Peace Dick Winger

RIP Dick, Over the 20 years I have been in this club, Dick & Wanda were always great to me. We were discussing him @ the Southern National. Very sorry to hear this. Much love & condolences to Wanda & family, I will miss him very much. Carl Estes, Cincinnati Oh

Comment

What a nice guy he was. I will miss him.
      Be sure to visit;
      http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
      Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
      Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Many years ago I got a Henderson KJ from Dave Leitner. He suggested I get in touch with Dick Winger for help and information about Hens. Dick was a tremendous help and went way beyond to educate me about the KJ. He and Wanda were our next door vending neighbors at the Eustis meet every year and we are all going to miss that. He was a genuine ambassador for the AMCA and a friend to many people. My deepest sympathy for Wanda, his family, and his friends.
        Eric Smith
        AMCA #886

Comment

My wife and I were really sorry to hear of Dick's passing. Dick was a real nice guy that always made time to come by and talk. He will be missed by many and our thoughts are with Wanda and the rest of their family. RIP old friend.

Comment

May he rest in PEACE!

Comment

Sorry to hear it.For years I'd always look upon the renewal note from him as an annual rite.
              He was always positive about my articles.
              Dick was one of those people who helped keep the club together with his volunteer efforts.
              Last edited by Somer; 05-18-2010, 07:09 PM. Reason: speel

Comment

So Sad

Truly sad news that he has laid down the working tools of this life. His smile and passion for old machines were known to many.

My condolences to Wanda, family and friends.

Your work here is done , good and faithful servant, go now to that house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. Rest in Peace.
                William McClean
                AMCA # 60

Comment

May the Lord's perpetual light shine upon you. God Bless you, and Wanda in this difficult time. My prayers are with you.
                  Denise

Comment

So very sad to hear of his passing. Super man with a super wife. RIP Paps

Comment

I rode on the Dick Winger memorial road run last week, just missing the monsoon of rain and hail! I miss ya' Dick and will always appreciate the efforts you gave and patience you had with me. I rode the Scout I got from you today.........

Leland Smith

Comment

R.I.P rest in peace or ride in peace

you'll be missed by a lot of people
                        Moose
                        aka Glenn

Comment

Working...
                        X