how old is my Cyclemotor ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how old is my Cyclemotor ?

hi I have this old cyclemotor with engine number : 20736.
    can anyone tell how old its.It has duplex magnetochain ,

http://s814.photobucket.com/albums/z...t=BILD0021.jpg

Cyclemotor

At one time I had a Cyclemotor owners manual and original literature, can't remember all the details, I think they made them from 1910-1917 according to the literature, then they made other complete bikes called Evans Power Cycles. Although other reference books would say otherwise as far as the timeline for the Cyclemotor Corp. Hard to gauge the year, I like the front fork though. My guess is that your bike is the mid teens, because of the features you have, and the serial number, but I could be wrong. What a nice example you have, thanks for sharing the photo with us. Have you had it running?I have owned a few cyclemotors and Evans Power Cycles, they are fun to ride, although, they don't go very fast, but fast enough for a bike that weighs about 175 lbs. at the most. They are smooth running, and quiet. Nice bike. Does it have a headbadge or a decal with Cyclemotor on it?

Comment

this I have has been sold as a kit,sow you could put it on by yourself.I had it fore about 15 years,and I never fired it up,it stand next to my bed.Sow its the first thing I see when I wake up in the morring.

Comment

Working...
      X