Scout engine schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scout engine schematic

I need to find a on-line picture view of a diss-assembled indian 45 sport scout engine, i have purchased a in-complete engine and would like to be able to find out what parts were not included in the "BOP" [box of parts] i am hoping the more experianced indian owners can help me.

Maybe try the AMCA library, if not you need a parts book. Or just someone who's built a couple of em. Should not be a problem though, I bet someone will shoot it your way. I dont have a scanner or I would, good luck.

Comment

The design of a scout motor is excactly the same as a Chief. The parts at least look the same on paper.

Comment

Thanks for the help, i would buy a book if i had time, i need to see photos of a diss-assembled sport scout engine before sunday, ??

Comment

What year are we talking about? I'm sure I have something. When I get home from work today, I'll have a look and see what I can come up with.
          Cory Othen
          Membership#10953

Comment

I looked through my '41 parts book but it's a copy and isn't really clear enough to get a good scan. Is there any way that you could post a pic of what you have? It may be easier to just tell you what your missing.
            Cory Othen
            Membership#10953

Comment

thanks for the help, i bought a manual.

Comment

Working...
              X