pan motor rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pan motor rebuild

I am in search of a quality and honest guy to rebuild my 65 pan motor, near Chicago (less than 100 mi.). I prefer a club person or reference, as I am not sure who I can trust otherwise.
    Thanks,
    Rob

If you can find Gus Karnes he did great work. His site has been down for a while but someone here might know him. He used to work for Dale Walksler. His old URL was utopiancyclebits.com

Comment

motor rebuilder

Rob,

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you need a quality mechanic, I highly reccomend Milo at Foreign Car Rebuilding in Palatine. Please don't let the name of the shop discourage you. He also rebuilds Harley Panheads, Knuckleheads, Flatheads, Indians, etc. In fact he owns and rides a '41 UL and a '59 FL. He rebuilt my '55 Panhead motor last year and did a grat job and was very reasonable in price. I have about 2,500 miles on it now and it runs fantastic. The phone number there is 847-934-3920. His website is-
      www.f-c-r.com
      He also won't make you wait for it for a long time like a lot of shops do. I also never paid him until it was finished.
      AMCA #1467
      Bruce Keith
      AMCA #1467

Comment

I've been looking for a trustworthy machine shop chicago area also.

Palatine is not too far from me.

Thanks for the post!
        AMCA #10930

Comment

Working...
        X