John Bordas - Speedo Repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Bordas - Speedo Repair

Just wanted to post my kudos to John Bordas. He re-worked my old Tombstone Speedo and it looks like brand new! He is reasonably priced and meets his estimated timelines. He provides a "not to exceed" price, and charges less if it needs less. I am very pleased with the results and I'm really not all that easy to please!

OldHog66
    Des Moines, Iowa

John Bordas - Speedo Repair

I agree. John repaired the speedometer for my 65 FLH and I couldn't be more satisfied. He did a fabulous job; looks like new. Reasonably priced and quick turnaround. Thanks again, John for a job well done!

Roark

Comment

John has done several speedos for me in the last few years, and I've been very pleased with the results. I'm lucky in that John's shop is only 40 miles away.
      VPH-D

Comment

I also have had John do several speedometers for me in the last while and wanted to say that he is an 'old school' businessman. He answers the phone, on time delivery if not sooner, at the agreed upon price, and a professional attitude to go along with the rest. And, in the USA, to top it off.. Thanx again John. Jon L.

Comment

John and his wife Joyce have moved from Wheatridge CO to Texas. No more dropping in at his house!
          VPH-D

Comment

Does anyone know if he does tachometer repair as well? I have a tach. for my '64 Sportster in need of a rebuild.
            Bill Pedalino
            Huntington, New York
            AMCA 6755

Comment

He did mine on my 65. Bob L
              AMCA #3149
              http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Is John's number still the same or is there new contact info??
                Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Robbie,

Right now it is still the same. I had John re-do a speedo and cable for my 47 knuckle right before the move and said to check the new magazine for the address but it just lists his phone number and to call him (303-420-4510) before sending him anything. You can also try him at j.bordas@att.net.

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
                  AMCA #12766

Comment

Rub,
                    John told me he kept his old phone number after the move.

Bill P, I asked John once about repairing the tach on my wife's 69 XLH. He indicated that he knew nothing about them. Bah!
                    VPH-D

Comment

John did a fantastic Job on my 48 speedo

Comment

Working...
                      X