This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worsham Castle Leather

I must comment on Mike Paquette of Worsham Castle Leather's customer service and craftmanship for the saddle bags and buddy seat He did on My 40 el project,Excellent !!
    The items are perfect in every way right down to the threads !

Mike thanks again !
    Last edited by militaryrider; 10-22-2008, 06:03 PM. Reason: type error

Gonna be sending you a K-model seat soon Michael. Email me direct about it please. Paps

Comment

1916 Twin--Please state your true identity for this forum and I will address any issues that you have with me. And by the way, i have never "slammed" anyone in this forum nor any others--Michael Paquette--WCCL--6671

Comment

Worshiem has done one saddle for me and I found it to be excellent. I am sending two more pans for knuckleheads. I have a friend who has had numerous knuck and pan seats done by them and I am extremely impressed by their quality.

I think that if 1916 twin wants to bash somebody, at least have the balls to sign your name. If they are too much of a coward to do that, maybe the administrator can publish their name.

Comment

If 1916 will not reply with his true name or contacted Michael Paquette by PM or any other way i will ask Kev to remove his post

I don't know who is watching Venders Rated i don't have this area
          Jeff Bowles
          Arkansas
          Membership # 14023
          1957 Sportster

Comment

1916 - If you want to be taken seriously by others, in the future you may want to make your point with a reasonable tone rather than an emotional rant with expletives. I, for one, take it from your post that you may be a hot-head and I will, therefore, discount your post. I'm not saying you're a hot-head, nor am I saying you don't have a legitimate beef ... I'm just saying that they way you made your point won't get many to give your post any credence.
            Vic Ephrem
            AMCA #2590

Comment

I have not yet sent any of my seat pans to Paquette. But I find it hard to believe 1916's side of the story. I have spoken to Paquette 3 times now and he has been nothing but helpful and accommodating even though I have yet to send him any business. I have a feeling 1916 is blowing a simple misunderstanding out of proportion.

Comment

after several attempts to get 1916 twin help me solve the problem. he refuses to work with me. he used inapproiate language on the forum and was suspended for 2 weeks. he mistakenly thinks this is because he posted a negative post, that has nothing to do with it.
                as he is not willing to give even me privately some information to work with, there is nothing I can do, so his posts have been deleted.
                Kevin Valentine 13
                EX-Chief Judge

Comment

I now know who this person is and in this case, yes the customer was wrong. The seat in question was tagged with the information to recover the seat and I did just what the customer requested. When he realized HIS mistake I offered to recover it again at half price. Now he is saying I have stolen his seat pans for my own use. I stand behind my honor and never switch seat pans and while I can tell a customer what is or is not correct I will do as they ask me. I believe I am the only seat/saddlebag maker that ships my products to the customer with an invoice. If they are happy, send me a check or MO, if not call me and let's discuss the problem. If it is my fault, I pay for shipping both ways or if it is just too much trouble to send it back, just don't pay the bill. 99.9% of the time, I get the payment. I want to thank my old customers and those who are considering using Worsham Castle for the support.--Michael Paquette--6671

Comment

Working...
                  X