Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rocky's Antique Cycle Still the Best !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky's Antique Cycle Still the Best !!!

I just wanted to say that Once Again Rocky & Toney are the best indian parts dealers I have ever delt with. I was working on the rear wheel of me 45 chief & when I wanted to put it all back together the wheel would not go on properly. I called Rocky & described the problem & he Knew right away that I had a broken spring in one of the shocks, He then told me in detail how I had to fix the shock & what special tools would be needed, He informed me that he did have the tool but before I buy it from him to ask around to see if anybody local had one I could borrow. I decide that I should have it in my tool box so I called him next day to say send it, he also asked what type of springs since the early & later model were different & just because it was a 1945 it could have been changed at one point, so instead of mailing things back & Forth he sent me both sets with the removal tool so I could get back on the road, the parts arrived in 2 days I took it apart & called back for some more "free Advice" & talked to Toney he told me everything That had to be done in detail as well as giving me some tips & pointers that only come from experience that made the job quick & easy. When I told them thanks for the advice they both said that's what their there for. These two guys are part of what makes this club great for us riders, They make me proud to be a member, I will always deal with them !! Thanks Guys Your The BEST Mr. President!!!
    Joe Oz

the best part about them, is they treat everyone like they are family.
    CHIEFJ48
    MEMBER #2786

TO THE WORLD YOU MAY BE ONE PERSON, BUT TO ONE PERSON YOU MAY BE THE WORLD.

LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY

Comment

How refreshing to hear positive things here.
      I'll add them to my -A- list.
      ------------
      Steve
      AMCA #7300

Comment

Working...
      X