Knuckle, Pan, Shovel at Tenino 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knuckle, Pan, Shovel at Tenino 2007

Saw this bike at the Tenino swap meet today. I asked about the cam since Knuckle and Pan rocker ratios are different. He said he had the cam custom ground. The bike started easily, idled nice and seemed to run great ... Perry (yeah I know, bobbers/choppers/specials aren't usually my "cup of tea")
    Attached Files

That's pretty cool. David Mann painted an Easyriders centerfold of a motor just like that around 1980.

Comment

That's a pretty funky scoot alright........ That's something you don't see everyday!!

Comment

Wow!

That's something I never heard of or even thought of before!

(Reference to LSD taking deleted in the interests of this family-oriented forum.)

Comment

Thanks for posting that Perry. It was good to see you! Although brief.

I overheard someone who called it a Panuckle. I lOVE THAT! HEE-HEE-HEE

Getting a demo of the Thiem single start-up was a highlight from the proud owner Keith. (hand crank on the rear axel) Very cool! Also the dream trailer brought up by Vince from CA. Loaded with treasures for sale- All quality stuff. I really had my eye on that 31 Super.

Sat rain let up a bit and then temp dropped and it poured again. We all had fun under the tent and made the best of it with a bbq and period videos of old gypsy runs and hill climbs. Sun was rain on and off.

I was happy to make a few runs up and down the strip on the bobber Scout late sat afternnoon to stir the blood of the crowd. HEY! I'm the prez! I should be able to do that sort of thing.
          Gave an older fella a ride. My girlfriend (the super wonderful lady Chris) had to reassure him that he wouldn't be killed and that it was OK. He loved it! Took him down to see Kenny Edmonston.

Signed up 3 new members. As always, good to see old friends and familiar faces. Got a few guys signed up for the laughing indian riders newsletter also.

OK I gotta write a prez paragraph right now. Looks like I got a good start here.

Comment

Cool bike....I want one.......

Comment

Working...
            X