1969 Honda 750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1969 Honda 750

Just bought a first year, 1969 Honda 750 at the Hebron meet. I think a lot of folks were surprised to see me riding around on a Honda there, but these were amazing bikes.

Quite original and correct, even the stock exhaust with only superficial rust on the headers.

Need some help in finding original parts and suppliers so I can restore this "origianl superbike". All leads are appreciated. Thanks.

Great bikes indeed. A friend of mine has '69 CB750 he bought new when he was 16. I have a '72 I bought in '75.
    In a recent issue of our magazine, there was a write-up about Western Hills Honda, and the owner Heschel Benkert. He has a LOT of NOS stuff. I doubt he's cheap though.
    Try your local Honda dealer first though. You may be surprised.

Comment

Hello Buzz

There is a Vintage Japanese cycle club. They have a large presence every fall at the Barber event.

Comment

a picture from Barber last year
        Attached Files

Comment

another pic This was a small part of the Japanese club presence.
          Attached Files

Comment

Ohio Cycle occasionally has 750 parts.

Comment

That was a fantastic bike; last one I ever rode, about 1975. My friend's had ape hangers on it and it would literally pull your hands off of the grips with its acceleration. ...bill
              Bill Gilbert in Oregon

Comment

The more I dug into this "original" 1969 Honda 750 the more I questioned how correct it was. Turned out the frame and most of the tin was 1969 but replacement engine from mid 1970s. I ended up selling it to a collector who plans on redoing it all correctly.

Oh well, only 2 Hondas left for me, a C110 and CB77.
                Buzz Kanter
                Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
                [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
                [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Comment

Buzz, seems like you buy everything that come along.
                  Conrad Ledig
                  AMCA 3761

Comment

Working...
                  X