indian trikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• indian trikes

well i just got this dispatch tow at oley this year.once i got it home and really checked it over i realized it was in pretty good shape,mostly complete ,and completely rust free.it is a 1937 ,and basically a scout.i am wondering where i can find an ignition switch,some exhaust headers,an air cleaner ,and a battery box.does anyone make these parts?i am sure they are the same as 1937 scout.i located a new wiring harness.i think i need a new tailight and horn too.i got the thing running and driving,but just dont know much about this era indian.is there a rubber strip that goes between the tanks?
    Attached Files

dispatch tow

i also really need a kick arm spring
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice! I think those extra legs bolted to the front forks are for mounting in a rear bumper car hitch.

Comment

Awesome scoop!!!!!! Now you've got something to ride in the winter......

Comment

tow

the more i ride it the better its running ,just got a winter windshield for it ,so bring on the snow

Comment

trike progress

well i located all the missing parts.this thing had 4 paint jobs on it,but pretty clean metal underneath.added a nice patina paint job,{still working on the patina}.new wiring ,exhaust.its startin to look like something.
            Attached Files

Comment

VERY NICE ! iM ENVIOUS OF THE BOTH OF YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED A 1951 TOW !

Comment

WOW..........Lookin' good!!!!!!!.........

Comment

finished

Attached Files

Comment

nice tribute. right-on.

Comment

Working...
                    X