Hummer Emporium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hummer Emporium

Does anyone here have any experience with Hummer Emporium?
    I ordered a wiring harness, for my Henderson, from them a couple of weeks ago, and haven't recieved so much as a confirmation so far.

I believe the question about Hummer Emporium ihas been answered.
    On 2/15/07 I ordered a wiring harness for the '27 Hend. Deluxe. My credit card was immediately charged, but after a month, I had still not recieved a part. So, I contacted Hummer Emporium by e-mail on Saturday afternoon. Within an hour, I had a message back that the order had not been recieved via the normal channel the fellow uses, but he'd checked his PayPal acc't and saw my order confirmation. Within another hour, he sent me another message with a shipping tracking #, and said I should see my harness within a couple of days.
    He is updating his website to avoid any further problems of this sort. Looks like I'll have a happy ending to this story.

Comment

I think I am having a similar issue.

Purchased on 6/5 paid with paypal and have not heard a thing - have emailed but no reply.

Does anyone have a phone # for Craig LaBee?
      AMCA #10930

Comment

I bought some Packard cable from him. I received my order but waited a month. I notice he is getting negetive feedback on ebay from very unhappy customers. I hope he gets things squared away. He offers some nice stuff.
        Eric Smith
        AMCA #886

Comment

I purchase a few harness from Hummer a few years ago and they come really quickly.

I purchase a few more wiring harness earlier this year and had to wait around 6 weeks to receive them.

I think they are a well made and a great priced product

Comment

7/16 - Finally got the goods.

I ended up contacting him thru asking a question on ebay on 7/13. He said that he was down to one person and had gotten behind and he would get it out to me right away.

Product looks great, I too hope he can get the timelyness issues addressed.
            AMCA #10930

Comment

I don't know about this vendor, but I had a similar problem on my web site. PayPal is supposed to notify a vendor by email when they have a sale. More often than not, my email is not notified. I now check my PayPal account a couple of times a day.

Comment

I ordered a harness from him recently and paid and got an email telling me he got the order. Emailed him 4-5 times with no response over a 2 week timeframe. Even tried to add to the order, nothing, no response. 4 weeks went by and I emailed him to cancel my order and refund me. 3 weeks later after I made my own harness and wired my bike it showed up with "Sorry for the delay."
                D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

He was out of town for a while . I noticed on the EBAY ad that he would not ship until this week. I just got mine yesterday after a 3 week wait. My experience with Craig has been good. He makes a nice harness. He apologized and said he was running behind. Hang in there.

Comment

I recently (August 5) bought some plug wires thro Ebay.

Asked the guy twice about when he will send them, still no cables have shown up. No reply to my last polite message.

Can't really recommend him on my experience.
                    Regards

Tim

'36 four. '44 Chief & sidecar. '28 Scout. '67 XLCH. '70 BSA. and a Guzzi...............

Comment

I had the same experience, waited for 8 weeks, and got my money back from paypal.
                      Next I have bought them from histoparts.com who sell them in several colors

Comment

I do not recomend.

Comment

Working...
                        X