Jerry Greer's Indian Engineering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Greer's Indian Engineering

I can't say enough good about the new owners of Jerry Greer's Indian Engineering. Everything I bought from him was spot on, especially the one year only 46' exhaust.
    When I finished my indian project he gave a full refund on the parts I returned. Another Indian dealer with the triangle logo only gave me a credit.

hey knuck, i am starting a chief project and i fired the "triangle"guy last year. how did you find the quality of greers engineering parts?also i have there manual but no price list .is that available?
    it was also said that there was goin to be a manual with a bunch of tech tips etc.did that ever develope? thanks ,tom

Comment

All you need to do is ask for a price list. I found all parts to be good except a little issue with the front brake cable. This was the high end cloth style cover. I called them and they were very interested on how to correct it, as it was a new product to their line. The tech book that was to be for all the little good to know stuff never was finished by Jerry before he sold out. Maybe it will come some day. Check him out www.jerrygreersengineering.com

Comment

I ordered many parts from Jerry Greer (new owner) in 2005 and 2006 and I was very pleased with the quality. They answer all questions and their parts are fairly priced....as the shipping cost.
        By the way I also fired the "triangle logo" guys with their handling fee on each parts.....
        Alain

Comment

Jerry Greer's Enginneering

I just ordered a clutch kit for a Chief from Todd. (Dec 2007) It came very promptly by UPS, along with a catalog. I was very pleased by the prompt service, and would order from them again.

Comment

I have been happy with them except for the set of head bolts and washers I just bought. The washers were great, but the bolts were just modern day grade 5 items. That's the kind of stuff you would expect from Kiwi.

Comment

I talked to Tod recently and he said they were in the process on their website. Jerry Greers Engineering is the greatest, I only wish he were in the other camp across the river. He also has a laser cutting business that is second to none.
              Carl
              http://www.carlscyclesupply.com

Comment

Update on the clutch: it works as I'd hope it would. I'm able to shift into first from nuetral without grinding gears. What an improvement.
                - Dana

Comment

Working...
                X